Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
$94.99 - $149.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 disc or HD disc rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Alloy Shimano Micro Spline Freehub Body for HEX rear hubs. - Compatibility: HEX J-TYPE/HEX STRAIGHT-PULL Rear Hubs - Includes: Spacer ring, conversion spacer, and 3 bearings - Material: alloy - Weight: 108g
- HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Forged and CNC weight-optimized alloy hub body - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination - QR end caps included with all hubs - Cassette/Driver: choose; Shimano HG-11, or Scram XDR - Axle/Spacing: 12x142mm Thru Axle (includes 10mm QR endcaps) - Hole: 28h
- Weight-optimized, gravity-inspired front hub - 32mm-diameter oversized bearings allow adaptability up to 20mm thru axles - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Compatible with 32 HEX front hub adapters only - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing contamination
$209.99 - $219.99
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
$143.99 - $144.99
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
Shimano Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 8 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible - Rotor lockring not included - Hub Center to Flange: 30.0mm - Hub Drilling: 32-hole - Flange Diameter: 92.5mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
$140.99 - $144.99
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Page 1 of 4 Next page