This 29mm open bore adapter is used to press 29mm x 42mm (DUB) sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 29mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. For use with Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 , PRESS-7-PRO or PRESS-9-PRO). - Inner step outer diameter: 28.9mm - Outer diameter: 41.8mm - Thru hole diameter: 12.8mm (1/2-inch) - Thickness: 7mm - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
- Allows for quick and accurate positioning at the press of a button - Slides along 1/2" UNC threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
Replacement SWAT Road Tool only. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti rust coating and forged alloy side plates.. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm, plus a T25 Torx. - Does not include storage cradle to attach to cage.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
- Tools to install bearings correctly every time - For Zipp Cognition Disc Brake Rear Hubs
- Required to bleed Reverb 1x remotes - Compatible with Standard RockShox bleed kits - Included with remote upgrade kit and Reverb 1x post - Not compatible with SRAM brakes bleeding edge fitting
- 200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit for Deluxe/Deluxe Remote A1-B2 (2017-2020)/Deluxe Nude B1+ (2019+) - Includes Air Can Seals, Piston seal, Glide Rings, IFP Seals, Remote Spares
- Use to install fork dust seals
Upgrade your suspension fork with ultra-low friction wiper seals providing unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) -Judy Gold and Silver (2018+)
Oil Level Adjuster (for checking and adjusting oil level) -Reverb/Motion Control Dampers /Turnkey Dampers
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit (Includes Dust Seals, Foam Rings, O-Ring Seals, Charger RL Sealhead) Sid 35Mm Select C1 (2021)
This complete set has everything needed to remove cassettes from the hub. Its dual compound handle offers extra grip and comfort. - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 25 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver
• Foldable and adjustable repair stand • Lightweight Alloy construction • Incl. Carrier-bag and Tool-plate
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Bottom Bracket Wrench has 2 ends to fit slotted bottom bracket adjusting cups and cups with raised 16mm wrench flats common on older English and less-expensive bicycles. Please ask if you have any questions whether this wrench is right for your repair.
Page 1 of 39 Next page