How do you make super better? Make it tubeless. Zipp’s go-to triathlon and time trial weapon, the Super-9 Tubeless Disc disc-brake wheel is tubeless ready with a 18mm internal width. That means you can lower tire pressure for a host of benefits: better cornering grip, better compliance, and reduced rolling resistance. With tubeless, you get all this without the risk of pinch flats. So, go attack the course. The Super-9 gives you the technology needed to do your best. The Super-9 Carbon Clincher optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability. Add to that the modulation and stopping power of disc brakes, you’re ready to set that PR.
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed applied with our ImPress direct-print technology
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure, lower rolling resistance, and increase grip and compliance
- Greater stopping power and modulation of disc brakes
- Aero, durable, light weight
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
|Rim||Carbon clincher, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake Center Lock|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 700c||710845855634||00.1918.590.000|