The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we've engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket specification. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket specification.
- Significantly lighter than PFGXP system
- Easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame
- Sealed cartridge bearings available in both stainless and ceramic versions
- BB-FRAME INTERFACE: PressFit (MTB/DH: 104.5mm), PressFit (MTB/DH: 107mm), PressFit (MTB: 121mm), PressFit (MTB: 89/92mm), PressFit (Road: 86.5mm)
- CHAINLINE: n/a
- SPINDLE LENGTH: n/a
- SUPPORT E-TYPE FD: n/a
- CRANK-BB INTERFACE: DUB
- BEARING TYPE: Ceramic, Standard
- SPINDLE DIAMETER: DUB
- CUP MATERIAL: Steel
- WEIGHT (G): 72
- WEIGHT BASED ON: BB92
|PressFit / DUB / 86.5mm||710845881336||00.6418.016.007|